Keynsham Town Hall & Civic Centre
JJ Interiors were awarded the carpentry and drylining packages by Willmott Dixon.
Work was completed in late winter 2014 on the new £33 million regeneration of Bath & North East Somerset Council’s Civic Centre. The new development has replaced 1960s buildings to provide 68,000 sq ft council offices, a library and one-stop shop, 20,000 sq ft retail, two new pedestrian streets, a market square, car parking and highways improvements.
• All metal stud partitions and ceiling works
• All tape and jointing works
• Carpentry package including feature oak cladding
• Fit out of café catering outlet inc. fully lined suspended Corian® feature ceiling and wall cladding.
• All feature wall cladding and bespoke artifices cupboards within the Civic Centre
• Feature oak lined tea points
• Council office oak reception counter
• Exterior oak benches
• Oak filling cabinet
Project value: £800k